Saturday 7 April 2012

The Art of Possibility


A while ago I finished reading 'The Art of Possibility' by Rosamund and Benjamin Zander.  It is a stunning book which is very worth reading.  Today - which is exactly the middle of my Easter holiday I woke at 5.00 am...and started going through my kindle highlights from this book.  The quote above really sums up the thoughts which are expressed through the book - and also the book I am currently reading 'Making ideas Happen' by Scott Belsky - also fantastic!

As educators we work with learners of all ages - young and old.  We strive to see the 'possibility' in all people, but sometimes we forget to see the possibility in ourselves.  I think that I have done that a little recently and, having had the time to reflect over the first week of the holiday, it's time to make sure that I'm not doing that.

How about you?  What's possible for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment